Friday, September 30, 2005

The promise..

Dear Blue Sky,
Remember the time when you promise me something?
You said that you'll give me a special reward if I wanna go back to school and finish my study? You might probably forgot about that promise.. Now, let me re-fresh your memory. It was a year ago precisely in the ramadhan fasting period.. I could never forget your promise after since. I keep in my mind that I have to earn that 'special reward'.. So, if I am now going back to school and start to continue my study, it is not only a matter of having a title.. degree or whatever it is.. Honestly, what I concern at most is.. the reward. I just want you to know that I want to have that reward so bad.. But I wont take it freely, bcos.. nggak seru, ah! Now, I'm gonna enjoy the journey to get 'that'





Wish me luck, okay? Hey, come one.. be fair and wish me luck.. :)
Hmm, I think it will help me alot if you would remind me everymonth.. where is this journey going to end.. :))

Gonna miss u as well...

With love, Blue Ocean

No comments: