Monday, April 17, 2006

Im still me and You still You


Dearest Blue Ocean ........
Tonight we have a minute to talk and do u know when I say I Miss you.
because thats what i felt,Im not lied at all ..
even we both know have someone in our life but the feeling to eachother still there.
as I told you million times I dont wanna meet you not because that I dont care with ur feeling to me BUT because I dont wanna ruin everything what we have now .
I have a happy life with my partner so are you with your lovely wife :)
please keep it that way dont ever changed at all.
dont forget we supposed to make eachother happy not de opposite.
Please remembered for many years Ur de one that I always share bout everythin dont changed because our status cos those may changed But i do know my feeling same as you is never changed
Im still me and you still you
we still de same even this horizon is de placed we could meet .

Blue
never felt alone again cos u always have me if u wanna share anythin
please give me lovely happiness poetry
dont make sadness prosa

Miss you Blue Ocean ..

Always

Blue Sky

No comments: