Tuesday, August 21, 2007

If



if words can describe what i feel inside towards you, i'm gonna write a song about how i feel everytime i spend my time in loneliness. but unfortunately i'm not a song writer nor my words can't describe it. so i let all my feelings fly with a wind with a hope they will touch your ear
if color and shape can express what i keep inside about you, i'm gonna paint a certain color with a certain shape that may say how much i miss u, each time i drowned in another solitude. but i'm not a painter nor ain't got a color and shape to figure it out. so i let this feelin' getting blur in the darkness, with a hope you can see this picture in your sleep.
if i may say with one plain and simple line to express millions of my desire about you, then let me say... I really miss U, with a hope that you can hear it without hesitate. Cos i do miss u so much


* blue ocean*

No comments: