Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The beauty of our relationship...

Dear Blue,

the beauty of our relationship is we always try to make each other laughing. too bad I'm not a good one to make a good joke to make u laugh.. that's why I'm so happy if I hear you laughing. I'm not a good laughter either actually, but yess you always make me laugh.

the unique of our relationship is, yes we never had a time to see each other. and so many time we try to make us separate and say good bye. yet, we always come back. seems like we are bound.

I'm happy to hear the spirit in your message. That's all I care for you. I just want you to happy. Just think about the beauty of being life, never think about we're gonna die some day. It will come definitely at the end. But like you said, it is not important to talk about it. Thank God you have so many friends who give you attention that much. And I'm glad if you think that I am one of those who support you, the way I did... Let's live forever, and think only about how to fill our life with something good.

So many things I'd like to share with you, to make us be a better one every day.

Cheer up. Live it up. Never let the flame goes off, bcos life is too precious to be abandon, honey.

I'll be seing you, in our horizon. As usual, with lots of hug,,

-blue ocean

No comments: