Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Always ................

Dear Blue Ocean My Love


Tonight
I`m sad ... I cried ,Damn I never know the loneliness in you .
Speechless .All these time i just share all my problems with out thinkin about your needed . Im really sorry ..
l hope its not to late to let you know that I always be here for you
No matter whats gonna happen between us is never ever change my feeling to you
" I love you ,,,,,, always "
a l w a y s

Blue Please dont ever be lonely again
look around you ,you should be happy , dont ever say like tonight again
and if you really love me ( anyway I do know u love me ... ) dont ever say that words again

Blue ocean I know is a Fighter
I love him because of his beautifull mind
because of the beauty of his words
because of thousand reason i couldnt explain
and million reason dont have to be xplain at all
I really love you cos what you are

Now about us ...
do you know de reason we cant being together
cos actualy we already have the answer
please dont ever think to cross the border
even we are not together but i do believe our soul is always be united

Please Blue
dont ask me again why ...
but i do hope u could feel de love i have for you
look at the sky ...
I always watching you every minutes in your life
always ...
always
always

* BlueSky*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dear BlueSky,

I dont know why I can't log into this blogger.. Looks like u have changed the password. Well, never mind..

Always is the only word that I can describe about you as well as my feeling about you. Yet we have decided not to meet bcos we both know the answer why, you will also be stay in the depth of my ocean heart.. Permanently. Nothing can take you out from there. As long as I can stare at your blue skin, as long as u can see reflection of your blue, you will always be in my hear. Always in my mind.

Some times love dont need to be spoken. And I will say no more about how much I care about you, how much I love you cos I'm sure that you've already known. As I am here have no doubt abt what your feeling about me.

Yet we can't never own one to another, we still have our soul be united. You're my soulmate.

Maybe I will say no more to you for the rest of my live. But I will let u know every time I long for you. You'll see the color of my heart for you. You'll find what inside my mind abt you.

As I start the jurney of my day this morning with the thougt abt you, I'm sure it will be ended also with you in my mind as I always take a look at stars before I go to bed.

You will always be in my mind.

Always,
*BlueOcean*