Tuesday, August 30, 2005

** I really Love you **


Dear Blue Ocean

Last night I drowning on our ancient email and all lovely poetry
Im smiling and one of my friend Mia told me that Im very lucky to have someone very understanding like you
Arghh Yes indeed .....
Im very Lucky to have someone like you ..
Tried to remembered for couple years ago when de last time we are argued ... uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cant remembered de numbers at all beside couple week ago .. when ... yah uhmm when , when yeaps when I dont realize ur not a stone. Sorrio Love hehe

Dear , as my confession to you lately i have been changed a lots
I have a gut to step in another zone in life .Its not easy but God help me and most of all is You !
Yeah You my Love
Its Your words opening my eyes and my mind
I wont be that zone without you guide me .
Is Your patience and love leads me there .

Now after you read this I do hope your life will much better because Ur happiness is My happiness too .
And to start a lovely day Let me say something to You from deep down my heart .. " I really Love you and I promise never leave you alone again "

Miss you

"Blue Sky "

No comments: