Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thank You ..........


Dear Blue Ocean
been a while that I come to visit you again in here
cause for some moment I need time to be all alone in my shore
I knew ..yeah
I knew actually You never let me be all alone
Tears flowin when You said wanna be with me in da hospital
You wanna be there with me not only my family
You willing to spend time to comfort me too
Thank You Blue ocean
I knew your love is very true
I knew your sincere
I knew your heart isnt a stone
I knew you have feeling too but forgive me until now that i couldnt give what i ve already promised ..
its not blank promised
someday i will make up to you at the end of your journey ..

love
Blue Sky@ Kingdom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your shore?

my shore?

have we ever met at the same shore? :)

Could we come to an end at the same time? Cos I never know when this journey will end :)

I am missing you, blue sky


-Blue Ocean-