Friday, July 29, 2005

Cross de border .....

Dear blue
Today we have loong convo about "cross de border" after de phone hang up
I believe u must be smiling now as im laughing very hard hearing all ur xplaination de importance our meeting :)

uhmmm should we ,would we and could we ???
you you and you quite temptating me with all those justification

Love
I thought we both agree is horizon only our meeting point not any other place in this earth, and even we cant meet but you already knew all my feelings , our silent moment speak a thousand words .
None in this world could replace ur in my heart, None even if theres big storm or any thunders
Nothing gonna replace ur place in me.
None ever gave me special attention like u did de sweet tenderness , de serenade and million attention i couldnt describe one by one .
You got very special way too to love someone darling

Remember ... u got special place in my heart cant be replace by anyone ,anybody

Miss You ........... always

*Blue Sky*

No comments: