Monday, July 25, 2005

Dear Blue Ocean

Dearest Blue Ocean

after we talk this evening, I listening one of my fave song

* English Man in New York *

I'm an alien I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
I'm an alien I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York
Modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety
You could end up as the only one
Gentleness, sobriety are rare in this society
At night a candle's brighter than the sun
Takes more than combat gear to make a man
Takes more than a license for a gun
Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can
A gentleman will walk but never run
If, "Manners maketh man" as someone said
Then he's the hero of the dayIt takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile
"Be yourself no matter what they say"

Blue `I knew u have lots of problem lately but like that song "Be yourself no matter what that say "just be U , my blue ocean always stand up in any weather , Nothing in this world could change ur colours
tonight i open our digital diary" voala "found ur ancient email since 2 years ago
whewwww Time goes by we have been through so many things
silent moment speaks a thousand words
i never realised our feelings getting stronger to one another even we only meet in a horizon :)

*blue sky*

1 comment:

Ramz said...

2005?
We started this in 2005?
now it is already 2015.
Time running so fast...