Tuesday, October 13, 2009

beautifull poetry from internet bout togetheness

Love can never be so beautiful without friendship...
one leads to another and the process is irreversible ...
the best lovers is the greatest of friends!

When you love someone,
don't expect that person to love you back the same amount.
One of you will be ahead, the other behind;
It's either you catch up or the other waits.

Never be afraid to fall in love.
It may hurt a lot,
it may give you aches and pains,
but if you don't follow your heart,
in the end you will cry even more for not giving love a chance.

Love is not a feeling, it's a commitment.
Feeling comes and goes.
Love doesn't have to have a happy ending,
'coz love doesn't have to end at all.

True love hears what is not spoken,
and understands what is not explained,
for love doesn't work in the mouth,
nor the mind,
but in the heart..

When you love,
you must not expect anything in return,
for if you do,
you're not loving but investing.

If you love,
you must prepare to accept pain,
for if you expect happiness,
you're not loving but using...

It's better to lose your pride with someone you love
rather than lose that someone you love with your useless pride.

How can I say goodbye to someone I never had?
Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine?
Why is that I miss someone I was never with and
I ask why I love someone whose love was never mine?
It's hard for two people to love each other when they live in two different worlds...
but when these two worlds collide and become one,
that's what you call....... magic.

Don't love a person like a flower,
cause a flower dies in season.
Love them like a river cause a river flows forever...
Love may leave your heart like shattered glass,
but keep in mind that there's someone who'll be willing to endure the pain of picking up the pieces so you could be whole again

--

Blue
I found this internet and I hope you dont mind i put in our shore
cos this poetry hit my heart remind me of someone ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the poetry wrote in here, are always remind me of some one too

it is definitely you!


-blue ocean-