Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Do you ever miss me



Hai Lief

Today ... ah no since last night I miss you badly
wait wait ... No ..actually de feeling since de moment we separated,
i already miss you,

Do you ever miss me ?? us ?
miss my " jail " or beautifull voice that you love :))

I knew you must miss me but i wanna know by asking directly ..
"do you ever miss me ?"

Lief
miliion things happened
many undescriable feelings i should swallow all alone.
million pray to God wishing you by my side to ease the pain
many nights i prefer to be alone in hospital cos i dont wanna anyone knows my pain beside you ..
Only you and you alone who could knew me
but since we separated ...im alone again facing the world

bluesky ..

2 comments:

Ramz said...

i miss your 'aks'
and it is represent all things i am longing for all in you..

hahaaha

Ramz said...

speechless

-blue ocean