Thursday, October 15, 2009

distance


Blue ...

do you remember last night when de first time i answered de phone
there some text from 0816 ....with the love words but didnt remember whose number
actually i did know but i dont want to explaine to you
cos im shocked knowing i still saved text from someone in ancient time

de one who made you jealous from de day we met ..
i didnt expected read his sms ...
especially this very moment
when i needed someone by my side through my hard days ..
his text remind me de old good memories..

Blue,

actually last night when u wish there will be someone to take care of me and my answer i dont need it ..
i do realised it was not right at all ..
sometimes i want mc dreammy by my side like ilham company me in the old days .
pray day and night beside me
cooking and even decorate my room by his own hand ..
these very moment i remembered ilham so bad..
i wish i have someone like he used to take care of me until i got recovery again.
but now .. no more ilham by my side
no more q as well to company me with politic discussion ..
no more all de loving people around me ..




deep down in my heart i want them back !!!
i want to share about my fearness
i want to share every progress
but now ...
i cant..
even i have some best friends but i cant share de fearness w them
the feeling is different...
there some moment i tried to share with mr robotto but ended with he created the distance :(

No comments: