Monday, October 19, 2009

survival


Hi Lief ..

I`m back now to homeland and recovery for new beginning..
Last week is quite hell for me ..
One of hardest in life, I almost give up ..
Lucky lotssssssssssssss of my lovely friends support me whole days n night to watch over.
Everytime i lost my desire to live and life they remind me the beautifull of life
The world will be uncomplete without me haha
They dont let me go easily to give up .. I`m so happy to have all my lovely friends around
in my hard days .. I wont be succed without them . Friends is big blessing from God in life.

After the accident last week when in Pondok Indah hospital couple times i got collaps . MD said i cried ,whispering a name. when i asked, he dont explained any details , just said i have the guardian angel . it repeated when Camden Hospital when some friends of mine stay over , they hear clearly that I said , "Let me go Rez, and why I have to stay ?"
i cried for quite long time till my friends very confused cos i look very suffering . they wondering what has happened, i just silent and dont say anything to my friends .

Today during the flight to jakarta between me n Tyo , one of friends analyze everything , continues until now, i dont want it happened again in the near future .we evaluated everything and review the goals in life. Suddenly Tyo said , MD is completely right that I have the guardian Angel. I `m starring at him confused , he explained , Only guardian angel take care of his friends with patience and persistence .. Angels dont give up for hoping you to get better even you already lost the faith and if aint guardian angel , he must be a person with a very good heart.
Tyo said I must be very lucky to have friends with an angel heart ...
During the flight he comfort me in many ways coz he knew i m nervous to goin back indo ..
Now tonight i type this while we chat ..Hmmm I guess he is so damn right .. I have a best friend with a very good heart. Lucky me ...
I pray and hope that person surrounded with good people too in his life :)

You know why i share this to you ?????????????
we never know who will beside us when the hard times come
we never know who sill support us too
who will stay beside us and give unlimited attention, care and love ..
i could survive in my hard times because of my very good friends ..
friends in real life and from someone in outside of the world that i never meet at all
we ever rare to talk over the phone but unbelieveable the feelings of our friendship ..
i never believe its happen if my good friends dont tell me directly ..
or if i dont get the experience by my own..


Honey ..
what we have is special and unique too
we cant be describe our relationship as well
but we knew that we care to one another more
we want the best thing in our life ..
what we have is undescribeable with words but we could feel in our heart..
years go by the feeling never change at all
no matter hundreds time we said goodbye but we always come here again and again :)

Last ..in this posting i wanna remind you ..
dont forget to pray for whatever happen in life
dont forget to remind Him and be thankfull to Him
ask His direction in life for you and protection for the family when you gone, with the new task from management, new responsibility and very hard barrier in field ,you should more closer with God.with the big problem you handle , please ask Him to guide you .

dah ya ngantuk ah.. jika ada tata bahasa salah benerin sendiri

mau bobo dulu apalagi tadi ditinggal "kekasihku" yang main zynga poker difacebook saat ku menulis ini buat dirimu :((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha,

the beauty of our relationship is we always try to make each other laughing. too bad I'm not the good one to make a good joke, that's why I'm so happy if I hear you laughing. I'm not a good laugher either actually, but yess you always make me laugh.

the unique of our relationship is, yes we never had a time to see each other. and so many time we try to make us separate and say good bye. yet, we always come back. seems like we bound.

I'm happy to hear the spirit in your message. That's all I care for you. I just want you to happy. Just think about the beauty of being life, never think about we're gonna die some day. It will come definitely at the end. But like you said, it is not important to talk about it. Thank God you have so many friend who give you attention that much. Let's live forever, and think only about how to fill our life with something good.

So much thing I'd like to share with you, to make us be a better one every day.

Cheer up. Live it up. Never let the flame goes off, bbos life is too precious to be abandon, honey.

I'll be seing you, in our horizon.

-blue ocean

Diary Of Blue Ocean and Blue Sky said...

u might not always be in my eyes but in my heart