Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thanks God





Lief ...
never expected we could talk over the phone again
im speechless when you called me
that is de reason i hang up at de first time
haha
sorry ..
i need time to realised its you ...
always, time flies so fast when we talk over the phone

im glad we could laugh again like the old days ..
you always know how to bring de smile in me ..
having you by my side again made this world starting colourfull ...






Lief ...
do you remembered how many times we said goodbye but time driven us together again in our horizon ..
same as you, without your presence my feeling empty too ..

i live but without soul :(


now bout my illness
thank you for discusing with clearly mind, i could be more agree with you when you said i should be anticipated for de worst case, even de result said differences ..
million times i wish i could believe the result in Mount Elizabet Singapore but my situation even worst compare i had in 2006 :(

this evening happened again when i got chat with Rezky, i`m glad it happened after he slept, only you and mc dreammy knew my situation included where i stayed at this moment ..no one else ...

Lief thank you for always be around and take care of me very well

Bluesky ..

No comments: